We want to make sure your digital screen experience is as simple and straightforward as possible.
Here’s how things usually happen:
- Get in touch with us, either by phone or email.
- Tell us when you need a digital screen – and for how long. We’ll talk through your options and confirm availability and rates.
- If all sounds OK, we’ll send you our standard services agreement to sign. This will outline delivery dates, inclusions and rates.
- If you want to proceed, you’ll sign the contract and send it back to us. We’ll also send you an invoice, payable either online by EFT or credit card.
- You’ll supply us with any content you want as part of your ‘playlist’. Or, if you’d prefer, we’ll give you access to our very intuitive content management system so you can manage the screen(s) yourself. If you don’t have any suitable content, our digital designers can create some great content for you at a very reasonable rate.
- If you want us to manage your content, we’ll package your playlist and make sure all is running smoothly before delivery.
- We’ll deliver the digital screen at an agreed time.
- You’ll choose the best location for your screen (they’re on castors, so you can easily move them) and plug it into a regular powerpoint.
- Watch the magic happen as your screen delivers up-to-date, dynamic messages using the very latest technology.
- If you want to update your content, you can either do it yourself via the content management system or we can look after it for you.
If you’re not sure of anything, just let us know. We’re here to help. That’s our job.
Want to know just how affordable our digital screens are? Fill out this form to find out.